Part 2 Architectural Assistant/ Newly Qualified Architect
Salary: £27-36,000 Dependant on experience
About the company and role:
My client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Northampton who have a requirement for an Experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant OR a Newly Qualified Architect to join them on a permanent basis. The practice work across the Residential and Commercial sectors with their recent projects including Houses, Apartments, Master Planning, Care Homes, Industrial and Medical schemes.
The ideal candidate will have several years industry experience working on relevant projects and have good Revit and AutoCAD skills. To succeed in this role, you should boast strong design skills and good technical abilities, and this should be apparent in your supporting portfolio.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a close-knit team with plenty of opportunities for growth and development.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- Be Part 3 qualified or have several years post Part 2 experience.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Relevant project experience.
- Have on-site experience and building control submission experience of the UK system.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
- The initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally
- Liaising with other clients, contractors, and other work professionals.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Support the Senior members of the team in the running of projects.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856- I look forward to hearing from you soon!