£25000 - £30000 per annum + Company benefits
Part 2 Architectural Assistant/ Architectural Technician
Location: Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Salary: Competitive based on experience/ RIBA guidelines
Excellent opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architectural Technician to join a dynamic Architectural practice based in the East Midlands region!
About the company and role:
My client is a well-established and award-winning practice who are known for creating a high standard of design across both the private and public sectors. Some of their recent work includes Healthcare, Residential, Leisure, Commercial and Retirement projects and they are also known for taking on Master Planning, Interior and Conservation work too. They pride themselves on creating practical yet affordable projects whilst keeping sustainability at the forefront of all their design ideas.
You will be joining a friendly team of professionals where you will be given the chance to immerse yourself in a range of fantastic projects whilst further progressing and developing in your career! The practice currently use ArchiCAD/ BIM so previous experience would be beneficial, but training can be provided for the right candidate.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills & Requirements for this role:
- Design flare that is present in your application portfolio.
- Previous sector exposure across the above-mentioned sectors.
- An excellent understanding of varied software’s- ArchiCAD would be preferable.
- You should boast a good technical understanding and ideally have worked across all RIBA stages.
- Fantastic communication skills both verbally and written.
- The initiative to work to a high standard both as a team and individually.
- Either Part 2 qualified or have a degree/ related HNC/HND in Architectural Technology.
If you’re interested in the above role, please get in touch by calling KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org