£25000 - £27000 per annum + Company benefits
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary Expectations: £25-27,000 Dependant on experience
Excellent opportunity to join a RIBA Chartered and well-known practice based in Winchester!
About the company and role:
I’m pleased to be supporting a long-standing client of mine who have a strong reputation for exciting and high-quality designs- particularly across the Bespoke Dwellings, Residential, Commercial and Education sectors. The practice is also well known for their Conservation work so previous exposure to this or a strong interest in this type of Architecture would be preferred.
The desired candidate will already have some post Part 2 experience, ideally in a Chartered UK based practice. It would also be desirable to have Revit and AutoCAD skills.
On offer if a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to join a well-renown company based in Yorkshire.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Part 2/ RIBA qualified.
- At least 2-4 years industry experience- this can be as a Part 1 or 2.
- Strong design flare and technical capabilities.
- Support the senior team with the running of projects.
- Previous experience working on varied RIBA stages.
- Excellent knowledge of the building regulations and planning policies.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met to a high standard within the given time frame.
- Help mentor the more Junior staff and act as a role model.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD would be preferred.
Please apply by sending your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856 I look forward to hearing from you!