£25000 - £29000 per annum + Company benefits
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: £25-29,000 Dependent on previous experience
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving practice based in Chelmsford!
About the company and role:
A long-standing client of mine now requires x2 Part 2 Architectural Assistants to join their team due to a significant upturn in work and a busy 2022 pipeline. My client’s projects mainly cover the Residential and Housing sector and they work along side large multi-national companies, PLC’s, private sector developers and individual clients.
To succeed in this role, you should boast strong design and graphic skills in Adobe and Sketchup and experience in rendering software’s such as Rhino and Lumion would be desirable. It would also be preferable to have worked along side a housebuilder, however, candidates with excellent Revit and AutoCAD skills will also be considered.
On offer is an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and the opportunity to join an expanding business that offer multi-disciplinary services.
Skills, Experience & Requirements for this role of Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Suitably qualified with a Master’s in Architecture- RIBA Part 2.
- At least 2+ years UK based experience with ideally some being post Part 2.
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit would be highly desirable.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations and experience in the producing and submitting of planning applications.
- Experience in the Residential sector, ideally working for or along side a house builder.
- Partake in the running of projects whilst supporting the Senior team members.
- Liaise with clients and the design teams.
- Play a key role in the development of design proposals and involvement in project development across all work stages.
- Support and mentor the more junior team members.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
To apply, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!