£24000 - £28000 per annum
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 per year (Dependant on experience)
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a RIBA Chartered Practice based North of Yorkshire. My client is looking to bring a Part 2 Architectural Assistant on board to work in a multi – disciplinary workforce across the Housing and Education sector.
The successful candidate will be energetic, motivated and be a proactive individual seeking new challenges and holds the desire to be apart of a successful team in an exciting environment. My client is also looking for an individual who holds the capability to produce Planning, Building Regulation and Construction information using both AutoCAD and Revit.
On offer is a competitive salary, a genuine career progression and an attractive pension scheme contribution.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- To attend client and contractor meetings as and when required
- Carry out designer duties to meet current CDM regulation requirements
- To attend site visits, to carry out inspections and surveys when required
- Produce schedules of work and specifications using NBS software
- To produce Planning, Building Regulations & Construction information using both AutoCAD & Revit
- To work within a multi-discipline Architectural team
- To have the desire to work towards RIBA Part 3 / ARB registration to progress your career further
Experience and Essentials needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- An excellent eye for detail, with an accurate approach
- To work independently to complete tasks using own judgement on occasions
- Experience of working closely with other disciplines to produce coordinated deliverables
- Experience working in Housing or the Education sector
- To hold a RIBA 1 and RIBA 2 qualification
- To hold 1 years’ experience in a UK based practice
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100