£24000 - £28000 per annum
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 based on experience
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a talented Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join an award- winning, RIBA Chartered practice based in Hampshire. The practice predominantly works within the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors, where they establish a clear and imaginative solution for each project.
The successful candidate will display a strong knowledge in Vectorworks or ArchiCAD whilst demonstrating a strong design flair to complete projects to a high standard.
On offer is a competitive salary, an attractive pension scheme contribution and the ability to grow within the company.
Responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- Be creative to produce integrated designs
- Demonstrate efficient design and technical skills
- Be proficient in sustainable design
- Have a good understanding of the UK best practice
- Have an excellent communicator, to deliver ideas orally as well as written
- Be able to have a proactive approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate a creative approach to all new ideas
Essentials for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- Be proficient with the use of Vectorworks or ArchiCAD
- Hold a master’s in architecture, with ideally a years’ experience post Part 2
- A good knowledge and understanding of Building Regulation laws
- Previous experience producing drawing packages
Does this opportunity seem like it could be of interest to you? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100