£25000 - £28000 per annum
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a RIBA Chartered practice who focus on finding the balance between innovation, design and sustainability which suits each client. My clients are looking to bring a Part 2 Architectural Assistant on board to join a practice that allow you to experience a wide range of projects, particularly in the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors.
To be successful for this role, you will need to demonstrate excellent AutoCAD, and SketchUp skills to design 3D models.
On offer is a competitive salary, a healthy work-life balance and genuine career progression opportunities.
Skills needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- To be creative to produce integrated designs
- To be proficient in sustainable design
- A good knowledge and understanding of the UK best practice
- An excellent level of communication skills – both orally and written
- A proactive approach to problem solving
Experience and Responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- To hold a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Residential sector
- To be proficient with AutoCAD and SketchUp
- To be fully involved with the coordination of designs whilst working as part of a team
- To communicate with other members of the team to come up with a variety of design proposals
- To work towards project deadlines, completing them to a high standard
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365000