£22000 - £28000 per annum + Company benefits
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: Competitive based on experience
A chartered Architecture practice have an exciting new opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their dynamic office based in Wiltshire.
You will be joining a successful team of Architectural and Planning professionals to immerse yourself in a wide variety of projects. My client has over 30 years of experience working across the Residential sector with some of their most recent project work covering the New build, Barn Conversion, Extension, Renovation and Listed Building schemes.
With this role of Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring for development and progression.
Skills required for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- Proficiency in Revit and also, AutoCAD would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Sound knowledge of the UK based Building regulations.
- Industry experience is essential, whether this was at Part 1 or 1 level.
- Design flare and fantastic technical abilities.
Whilst working as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will:
- Be involved in the coordination of designs with other members of you team.
- Be working as part of a small team assisting on the development of design proposals.
- Preparing, drawing, visualisation, schedules and report.
- Work within project deadlines, completing work to the highest standard.
Do you feel like you’re engaging and enthusiastic? Do you have excellent design and visualisation skills? This may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
Are you interested in this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com