Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: £26-30,000 Dependant on experience
A long-standing client of ours has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their chartered practice based in Bedfordshire. They are known for specialising in sustainable architecture with their work ranging across social housing, estate regenerations, schools, private housing, and community projects.
You will be joining a successful close-knit team of Architects, Technical Staff and Designers where you will support the more senior members of the team on the design stages of projects. We could also consider Architectural Technicians with several years’ experience.
If you feel like you’re an enthusiastic and energetic Part 2 Architectural Assistant, ready to take that next step in your career, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- At least 2+ years’ industry experience.
- A strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe and Sketchup. Vectorworks would be desirable.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- To have experience working on relevant projects.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
- Support the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team but also use your own initiative when working alone.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
To apply, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com I hope to hear from you soon!