Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: £25-27,000 Dependant on experience
A Successful Architectural and Planning consultancy based in North Yorkshire has an excellent new requirement for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their dynamic team. My client work exclusively across the Rural sector with some of their most recent work covering Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure and Tourism projects.
It is essential that the candidate already has post Part 2 experience in a UK based practice and also has excellent AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe skills. It should be without saying that the desired candidate will have a proven design flare and be a confident communicator both verbally and written.
If you’re currently based in the Northern region and looking for a new challenge, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
To be a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you must:
- Be fully confident in the use of AutoCAD , Sketchup and Indesign.
- Boast excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Have sound knowledge of the UK Building regulations and planning policies.
- Hold UK based in practice experience with some of this being post Part 2.
- Have a broad range of experience across multiple sectors.
- Maintain a positive and ambitious personality whilst in the office.
As an Architectural Assistant you will:
- Be involved in the coordination of designs with other members of you team.
- Be working as part of a small team assisting on the development of design proposals.
- Preparing, drawing, visualisation, schedules and report.
- Work within project deadlines, completing work to the highest standard.
Do you feel like you’re engaging and enthusiastic? Do you have excellent design and visualisation skills? This may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
Are you interested in this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org