Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary Expectations: £25-27,000 Dependant on experience
My client is a RIBA Chartered and thriving practice based in Chelmsford who now require a talented new professional to come on board. With this role you should expect to work on a diverse range of sectors with some of their most recent work covering the Residential, Hospitality, Commercial, Mixed Use and Healthcare sectors.
It would be essential to have excellent AutoCAD and Adobe skills.
Whilst working as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will receive an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine development to grow within the practice!
Skills required to be a Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- You must have the relevant qualifications.
- In practice experience would be essential- at least 1 year in a UK based practice.
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup.
- Sound knowledge of the UK building regulations.
- Experience in the above sectors would be preferred as these are the projects you will be involved in.
Working as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will be:
- Partaking in the running of projects.
- Liaising with clients and the design teams.
- Playing a key role in the development of design proposals and involvement in project development across all work stages.
If you’re interested in the opportunity then get in touch by sending across your up to date CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give me a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856