£10 - £15 per hour
Competitive Salary – Part-time Hours
In your new role as an Office Manager, you will undertake typical administrative duties for a specialist Sustainability and Energy Consultancy based in the centre of London. You will be joining an inspirational and driven team, providing administrative support on a part-time basis.
As the Office Manager, you will be working alongside the directors and sustainability consultants, as you provide support in a number of areas, including:
- Production and maintenance of project documents
- Organising meetings and preparing materials
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the agreed high standards
- Ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner
To be considered for this Office Manager role, you will ideally have:
- Experience in an administration role and working on multiple projects
- Strong customer focus
- Microsoft application literacy, such as Word and Excel
- First-rate attention to detail and communication skills
- Hard-working and positive attitude
On offer of position as Office Manager, our client is willing to offer an excellent starting salary, and fantastic training opportunities that offer both professional and personal development
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.