OCDEA Qualified SAP Assessor – Remote
Salary £35,000 – £45,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to have a fully remote role within a successful and industry leading Energy Consultancy. You will work on a range of projects across various sectors such as Residential, Commercial and Leisure. If you are qualified Energy Assessor and are looking for a new role, then apply below.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- New Build Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA), (Minimum 1 years’ experience)
- Good understanding and knowledge of construction, sustainability and building regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- AutoCAD competent. Desired, but not essential
- Effective team player and highly driven
- Clean driving licence and access to own vehicle
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Undertaking energy assessments/modelling & EPCs for new and
- Preparing energy strategy and decarbonisation reports.
- Liaison with construction team professionals and clients to provide advice on meeting legislative targets.
- Providing advice on reducing energy, CO2 emissions and construction costs.
What our client can offer you:
- 25 days holiday
- Highly competitive salary
- A chance to develop your skills and progress to a more senior role
- Structured training programme
- Flexible working hours
In order to discuss this role and other positions within the Building Services and Sustainability sectors please call Callum on 01792 963078 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org