Location: Scotland (Remote)
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 DOE
My client is a reputable firm who provide inspection, compliance and testing services with offices based across the Midlands, North West and Scotland regions. They are seeking an established Occupational Hygienist to join the team in Scotland and assist in the technical delivery of projects across the UK.
My client will provide any additional training required & will also support you in external trainings and qualifications.
- Fully or part qualified Hygienist with demonstrable UK experience (including BOHS modules)
- Full UK driving licence.
- Assisting in risk assessments.
- Liaising with new and existing clients.
- Emissions and Dust assessments.
- LEV Testing at a variety of sites.
- Technical report writing & instrument maintaining.
If successful, you’ll join an exciting and forward thinking team who offer a fantastic opportunity for career progression. Our client is offering a competitive salary, company car & laptop and other benefits.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics or Air Quality, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender 01792 963076 or email email@example.com . We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.