£25000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Non-Domestic Energy Assessor (Level 4) – Remote Working
Salary up to £35,000 + Bonus & Benefits
A brilliant opportunity for an Energy Assessor (NDEA) to join a well-established energy efficiency consultancy. The company are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to work remotely and undertake a wide variety of commercial projects.
In order to be considered for this Energy Assessor (NDEA) role you will:
- Have Two years’ experience in a similar role
- Be level 4 accredited (Design Builder and IES)
- Brilliant communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Full Driving License
Working as an Energy Assessor (NDEA) you will:
- Utilise design builder and IES software’s
- Undertake energy assessments
- Liaise with clients
- Issue Energy Performance Certificates
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, performance-based bonus, Level 5 training and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.