£22000 - £30000 per annum
Non-Domestic Energy Assessor
Competitive Starting Salary
Penguin Recruitment is currently working alongside a specialist energy efficiency consultancy, with clients across the UK, as they look to add a qualified Non-Domestic Energy Assessor (NDEA) to their technical team. This is a home-based role, with extensive travel to sites across the Greater London area.
You will be joining an established SME company specialising in energy assessments and low carbon consultancy to both domestic and non-domestic services, as they continue to expand their technical team during this busy period.
As a Non-Domestic Energy Assessor, you will have a varied and stimulating workload, having an input in, and being involved with:
- SBEM Calculations
- Conducting and complete Non-Domestic Energy Assessments & Modeling
- Travelling independently to sites when required
To be considered for this Non-Domestic Energy Assessor role, you will ideally have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Non-Domestic Energy Assessor
- Experience in SBEM calculations
- Be a qualified Level 4 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor (NDEA)
- Be confident in working independently and remotely
- Have a full, clean UK Driving Licence with access to your own car
Our client will offer their new Non-Domestic Energy Assessor a competitive starting salary with excellent benefits and first-rate training opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.