£35000 - £42000 per annum + + Car/Allowance and more!
Our client, a national Planning Consultancy acts for a range of leading national and multinational companies across the UK and has an impressive portfolio that includes work for Vistry Group, Redrow Homes, Land Value Alliances, Barchester Healthcare, Lidl, Greene King and Whitbread!
Due to a period of success, they now have the need to recruit an MRTPI Planner for their team in Bristol. The successful candidate will work on a broad range of planning projects to plan and deliver projects of all types and scales, including within the residential, commercial and leisure sectors.
Skills / Qualifications
- You will be qualified to degree level in Town Planning and will be a full member of the RTPI
- You will have experience within a private consultancy environment within the UK, advising clients on planning strategies, promoting strategic sites including preparing policy representations, preparing planning applications, negotiating s106 agreements and securing consents
- You will be confident in your technical planning knowledge
- You will have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You will have experience in managing complex planning applications (from small to large sized projects) and managing multi-disciplinary project teams working to tight deadlines
- You will have the ambition and ability to secure new instructions and clients, and support the growth of our planning team
- Ideally you will have planning appeal experience
- You will, ideally, have a full UK drivers’ licence
- Competitive salary and benefits package including a company car / car allowance
- Join an established and growing consultancy
- Work in a supportive environment
- Access and exposure to projects across multiple sectors
- Flexible working (currently remote moving to 3/2 days in office)
Interested in this role?
This is an excellent time to join and develop your career with a National Planning Consultancy. The Director leading this recruitment is keen to meet with suitable Planning professionals ASAP so please register your interest below by clicking ‘apply’.
For more information on this role or other vacancies in the region please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com