Senior Mechanical Design Engineer – Leeds/Nottingham
£50,000 – £62,000
My client is seeking an outgoing and knowledge Senior Mechanical Engineer to become part of the team within their Leeds or Nottingham office. The right candidate must be able to think beyond their own discipline and be willing to contribute to collaborative problem solving. This will involve working closely with signature architects and designing innovative and sustainable engineering solutions across a range of sectors, in particular commercial office, high end residential and student accommodation.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least 8 years of experience within the industry
- Project management experience
- The ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Good knowledge of legislations, standards, and regulations
- Undertake and deliver high quality detailed engineering design for building services including calculations, analysis, schematics, drawings, diagrams, models, specifications, and other documents required
- Be active, innovative and apply a hands-on approach to project design whilst being responsible for quality, client service and project delivery on time.
- Enhance the feeling of “one team” within the office by encouraging an open, learning environment.
- Provide technical expertise through design reviews and act as a source of information for others
- Career progression
- Highly competitive salary
- Work closely with the directors
- 25 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Sick pay
- The chance to work on world class current and future projects
In order to discuss this Senior Mechanical Design role and other positions within the Building Services and Sustainability sectors please call Callum on 01792 963078 or email your CV to email@example.com