Mechanical Design Engineer – Manchester
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
A brilliant opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a well-established, multi-disciplinary building services engineering consultancy. The successful candidate will work across a range of sectors such as, commercial, residential, industrial, retail and leisure.
To be considered for this Mechanical Design Engineer role you will have:
- BSc/MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering, or similar
- Relevant experience within building services
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Full clean UK driving license
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Member of CIBSE
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
Working as a Mechanical Design Engineer you will:
- Support with projects for internal and external clients
- Assist with drawings, reports, and specifications
- Undertake site visits and monitor progress against the design with supervision
- Advise clients on integrating renewable energy technologies into buildings to provide sustainable energy
- Utilise dynamic simulation software as part of energy, CO2, thermal and daylight analysis
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; generous holiday allowance, pension, flexible working, healthcare, career progression and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy or Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.