£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Mechanical Design Engineer – Coventry
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their well-established design consultancy. The firm have over 40 years’ experience delivering design and technical support across the Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Health, and Educational sectors.
To be considered for this Mechanical Design Engineer role you will have:
- Degree or Master’s in building services engineering/mechanical engineering
- Understanding of mechanical building services engineering
- Five years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Full clean UK driving license (desirable)
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Experience working across several sectors, such as commercial, residential etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Membership of a relevant society such as, CIBSE (Desirable)
Working as a Mechanical Design Engineer you will:
- Provide design and technical advice on projects for internal and external clients
- Complete drawings, reports, and specifications
- Support suppliers and monitor contractors
- Encourage the use of sustainable design
- Understanding of British Standards, Codes of Practices, and other applicable materials
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, flexible working, and 25 days holiday allowance excluding bank holidays.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.