£30000 - £40000 per annum
Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services
Competitive Starting Salary
Penguin Recruitment is currently working alongside a specialist Sustainability and Building Services Design Consultancy, based in Bristol, as they look to add an enthusiastic and experienced mechanical design engineer to their technical team. You will be joining a recognised and award-winning consultancy based in Leamington Spa, with projects throughout the UK within High-End Residential, Healthcare, High-Rise, Education, etc.
This Mechanical Design Engineer role will see you take on new duties as your role will include:
- Designing mechanical systems, preparing drawings, specifications and production schedules for projects from inception to completion
- Undertaking site visits and monitoring progress against the design with supervision
- Attend client meetings and provide design input as required
To be considered for this Mechanical Design Engineer role, you will ideally:
- Hold a relevant Masters (e.g. Building Services Engineer)
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Be proficient in AutoCAD/REVIT/IES
- Be working towards Chartered Status
- Have experience working on projects with high-end residential/healthcare/education/public buildings/high-rise
Our client is pleased to offer their new Mechanical Design Engineer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly