£35000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Mechanical Design Engineer – Birmingham
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their mechanical, electrical & environmental design consultancy in the lively city of Birmingham. The client specialises in energy, sustainability and building services design and advice across the Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Retail, and mixed-use sectors.
To be considered for this Mechanical Design Engineer role you will have:
- HNC in building services engineering/mechanical engineering
- Understanding of mechanical building services engineering
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Full clean UK driving license (desirable)
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Proficient in the use of EDSL TAS software
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Membership of a relevant society such as, CIBSE (Desirable)
- Knowledge of the principles of sustainable design (Desirable)
Working as a Mechanical Design Engineer you will:
- Provide design and technical advice on projects for internal and external clients
- Complete drawings, reports, and specifications
- Manage suppliers and monitor contractors
- Encourage the use of sustainable design
- Understand British Standards, Codes of Practices and other applicable materials
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, flexible working, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.