£35000 - £40000 per annum
Low Carbon & Sustainability Specialist
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Our client, a multi-disciplined sustainability, energy and environmental consultancy, is currently on the lookout for a Low Carbon & Sustainability Specialist to join their technical team in a home-based capacity. Our client provides developers and builders with practical, forward-thinking advice on a range of energy and environmental issues and our diverse and dedicated team of experienced specialists, recognised in many cases as experts in their respective fields
Your new role, as a Low Carbon & Sustainability Specialist, will have an array of responsibilities, such as:
- Completing and delivering complex LCA projects
- Detail understanding of relevant planning guidance, ISO standards, other methodologies relating to LCA, carbon footprinting, and EPDs
To be considered for this role of Low Carbon & Sustainability Specialist, you will ideally:
- Have at least 4 years of experience
- Have significant experience working with LCA software;
- Have extensive experience conducting LCAs for construction projects;
- Have excellent technical communication and influencing skills;
- Be competent in Microsoft Excel;
- Hold a relevant degree
Our client is pleased to offer their new Low Carbon & Sustainability Specialist a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.