Lead Carbon Consultant – Birmingham
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Lead Carbon Consultant to join their leading infrastructure services and engineering consultancy. The successful candidate will work on innovative projects that deliver real carbon savings and sustainability benefits.
To be considered for this Lead Carbon Consultant role you will have:
- Extensive carbon & sustainability experience
- Technical skills such as; carbon appraisals, data analysis, foot printing/modelling, whole life asset reviews, energy management and renewable technology implementation
- Experience of highway/rail projects or similar
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience of influencing policy change & providing advisory services, E.g. measuring Scope emissions, circular economy, and designing interventions to reduce net emissions
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience of managing a team
- Understanding of methodologies and key principles associated with energy and carbon reduction e.g. PAS 2080, whole lifecycle carbon management, PAS 2060, ISO 14064 and GHG Protocol
- Ability to plan and deliver projects in line with budgets and deadlines
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Experience of delivering low carbon / net zero strategies
- Understanding of climate change impacts, asset risk assessment, and mitigation measures
Working as a Lead Carbon Consultant you will:
- Develop new strategies, including work winning, people management and project delivery
- Support internal and external business growth and liaise with clients across the UK
- Assist with data capture and reduction of corporate carbon emissions
- Support and advice on projects from conception through to completion to drive low carbon solutions
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, life assurance, flexible working, generous holiday allowance, and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy or Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.