This is a brilliant opportunity for a Landscape Architect to join a team of professionals in York. My client is a lading planning and landscape consultancy operating nationwide providing services to a variety of sectors which include renewables, transmission, minerals, waste, commercial and residential property.
They are now looking to grow their team and seeking a enthusiastic individual to add to their team to work on exciting new projects across the UK.
Role and Responsibility:
- Carry out site visits
- Conducting landscape and visual impact assessments.
- Create and present client proposals.
- Work alongside with seniors and deal with enquires and negotiate any amendments to the final design.
- Provide analysis, advice, and support to resolve problems and enhance business and operational performance
- Assisting with report writing, research, data management and consultations.
Ideal candidate requirements:
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or a relevant discipline.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD.
- Confident in working independently
- Chartered membership of the Landscape Institute.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Experience in landscape planning.
This role offers flexible working, competitive salary, company pension scheme, opportunities for career development, socials, fantastic training and more!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Architecture, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.email@example.com . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.