£25000 - £36000 per annum
I’m currently looking for a Landscape Architect to join a multi-disciplinary company based in London.
You will have the opportunity to work from inception through to construction on a range of public and private sector projects. The option to work from home is also available. You will be working alongside a team of Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Town Planners.
Whilst working as a Landscape Architect, you will be;
- Involved in Client liaison,
- Involved in the project at all stages from masterplanning through to detailed design/implementation,
- Carrying out landscape and visual impact assessments and opportunities and constraints work,
- Carrying out desk studies, consultations, research, data management and report writing,
- Liaising with clients and statutory bodies as necessary.
- Working alongside the Ecology team.
To be considered for this Landscape Architect role, you will ideally have;
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or a related discipline,
- Demonstrable experience of landscape planning,
- Chartered membership of the Landscape Institute or on the pathway to membership,
- Good hand-drawing skill,
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking LVIA is advantageous,
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD,
- Driving licence will be beneficial, but not necessary.
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 07595373560 or please email an up to date CV to email@example.com