Landscape Architect – North London
I’m on the lookout for a Landscape Architect to join a dynamic Landscape architecture firm in the vibrant city of London. They company are committed to crafting innovative and sustainable spaces and specialise in trainsforming, cityscapes, parks, and public spaces that shape London.
You will be working alongside a team of talented Landscape Architects who value creativity and innovation and can assist on your pathway to Chartership. The company also have excellent benefits including an attractive salary, pension contributions, a health cash plan and a healthy bonus scheme.
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or a related discipline,
- Demonstrable experience of landscape planning,
- Chartered membership of the Landscape Institute or on the pathway to membership,
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking LVIA,
- Proficiency in design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Planning for future landscapes and responding to climate change,
- Driving licence will be beneficial, but not necessary.
Whilst working as a Landscape Architect you will be;
- Preparing plans, illustrative material and graphic presentations
- You will be working at all stages from inception through to completion,
- Integrate sustainable and environmentally friendly practices into your designs,
- Undertaking site surveys and analysis work
- Preparing reports or other supplementary information in support design work
- Preparing landscape management plans
- Liaising directly with clients
If you are interested in this opportunity or any others, then please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 07595373560 or please email an up to date CV to email@example.com