£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car, Flex working and more
Penguin Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Strategic Land Manager to join a well-established, highly regarded residential developer in South London to join and cover the South East region.
The successful candidate will predominantly be responsible for identifying, securing and promoting sites in the Strategic Land Portfolio with a view to obtaining allocations and planning consent, but will also be involved in exercising options, valuation work and legal agreements.
Ideal candidates will have a strong background in strategic residential land promotion, impeccable attention to detail and strong commercial awareness.
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Degree or Masters in Town Planning or Property Development.
- Chartered Town Planner (MRTPI) or Surveyor (MRICS) or on the way to achieving this.
- Good working experience with Strategic Residential Land promotion preferable with a developer, in consultancy or in local authority.
- Project management skills and an excellent understanding of the site promotion process.
- Strong commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good network of contact in the industry.
- Ideally has knowledge of aspects of the housebuilding industry including design, technical matters, land law and contracts, services, finance and sales.
Why join this team?
You will receive a strong salary (c£50,000pa), work on interesting projects with amazing colleagues. You will be supported and developed to help achieve your career ambitions. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days with service
- A generous pension scheme
- Flexible/Homeworking options
- Bi-annual medicals (optional)
The Director leading this recruitment is keen to speak with suitable Land Managers ASAP so please express your interest below by clicking ‘apply’.
For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com