Junior Energy Consultant – Liverpool
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
An amazing opportunity for a Junior Energy Consultant to join a well-established, innovative firm in the vibrant city of Liverpool. The progressive firm encourages career progression and is a key competitor in the market. The successful candidate will work across a wide range of projects including commercial, education, and health sectors.
In order to be considered for this Junior Energy Consultant role you will have;
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Engineering, Architecture or similar
- Understanding of the built environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Full clean UK driving license (Desirable)
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Working as a Junior Energy Consultant you will;
- Prepare Energy and Sustainability Statements and Strategies
- Support with energy surveys, audits, and carbon management
- Assist with projects and services with key clients and provide clients with frequent updates
- Support the BREEAM team with assessments
- Assist with energy compliance (EPC, DEC, ESOS)
- Support all areas of Energy and Sustainability consultancy
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, flexible working, training and development, healthcare, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.