£30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Junior Energy Consultant – Bristol
Salary up to £35,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Junior Energy Consultant to join their well-established energy consultancy. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on large-scale projects across the Commercial, Residential, Retail, and Leisure sectors.
In order to be considered for this Junior Energy Consultant role you will have;
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Environmental, Construction or similar
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience using IES and Design Builder
- Knowledge of energy-efficient building design
- Level 4 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor qualifications
- Excellent project management skills and client relationships
- Brilliant communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
Working as a Junior Energy Consultant you will;
- Issue Energy Performance Certificates and complete written reports
- Complete energy assessments and modelling
- Liaise with clients and build lasting relationships
- Support with business development and possess market awareness
- Complete Display Energy Certificates
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, flexible working and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.