Junior Architectural Technologist – Hybrid Remote
Salary Expectations: £22,000 -£24,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing one of the leading consultancies in planning, development economics and design in the UK. My client is looking for a Junior Architectural Technologist to work alongside an experience team to help deliver significant projects involving both full planning and reserved matters applications for a range of private and pub sector clients.
The successful candidate will hold the following skills:
- To be CIAT accredited
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year post graduate relevant work experience
- Some experience of working on residential led developments
- Experienced user of AutoCAD / Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Strong teamwork ethic
The successful candidate will be presented with a competitive remuneration package, based on experience. Opportunities for regular CPD training along with varied and interesting project work; and a friendly working environment for a national consultant with an excellent reputation.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100