£20000 - £30000 per annum
Junior Acoustic Consultant – London
Penguin Recruitment is proud to be representing an independent Acoustic Consultancy in their search for a Junior Acoustician to join the team in London! My client specialises within the Arts and Entertainment sectors and boasts an impressive project portfolio, specialising in building and architectural acoustics! Some projects you may work on could include Festival Theatres, The Roundhouse, University buildings and many others.
Candidates should have demonstrable experience working in a similar role, having become familiar with either architectural acoustics or environmental noise. It is essential candidates have a minimum of a BEng in Acoustical Engineering or higher!
Institute of Acoustics affiliation is expected from candidates of this calibre.
- Undertake noise assessments and surveys.
- Fee proposals.
- Input at design meetings.
- Noise modelling work using software including CadnaA & ODEON.
- Prepare and complete technical reports.
- Liaise with clients, local authorities and engineers regarding project requirements.
- Project management.
- Continued professional development!
My client will offer:
- 1st class acoustics training.
- Flexible working hours / locations.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Fantastic opportunity for progression!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics or Air Quality, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender on 01792 365000 or email email@example.com . We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.