Job Runner (Architect or Architectural Technician)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client is a successful and RIBA Chartered practice based in Norfolk who currently require a Job Runner to join their thriving team! My client is well-established having over 40 years in the industry and are currently working on projects covering the Residential, Commercial and Community sectors.
This role would suit a candidate with an excellent understanding of design, planning legislation and technical detailing and someone who possess a hard-working nature. The practice currently use ArchiCAD so previous experience in the software would be preferred.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine room for development and progression within the business.
Skills & Requirements for this role:
- You should have relevant accreditations- CIAT or ARB/ RIBA.
- Several years’ experience in a high-level role job running.
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD and/ or AutoCAD.
- Good team leader and management skills.
- Support in the overall office performance wherever necessary.
- Strong communication skills as you will be client facing.
- The ability to multitask whilst keeping to deadlines and producing a high calibre of work.
- Good commercial awareness of the UK industry.
- Recognise the importance of collaboration and teamwork and show the ability to understand other perspectives.
- Previous project exposure to the sectors listed above.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org