£20000 - £25000 per annum + Company benefits
Job Runner (ARB/ CIAT)
Location: Market Harborough
Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client is a successful and thriving practice based in Market Harborough who work across a variety of exciting sectors. Some of their most recent project work covers the Residential & Health sectors with the projects spanning from Veterinary to Medical centres. At present they are using ArchiCAD and MACs so previous exposure to this would be preferential.
This role would suit a candidate with 3-5 years industry experience post qualification, ideally working on similar projects.
On offer is the chance to work in a dynamic team with opportunities to earn a competitive salary and appealing benefits.
Skills, Experience & Duties for a Job Runner (ARB/ CIAT) role:
- Part 3/ ARB registered or CIAT accredited.
- ArchiCAD experience would be highly preferential but training can be provided.
- At least 3-5 years UK based experience post qualification.
- Sound knowledge of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- A full driving license would be preferred and access to a car.
- Be IT literate and be experienced in Microsoft: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Bost excellent technical abilities and design flare.
- Assist and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Be working on key sectors as listed above.
- Have the ability to produce detailed architectural drawings.
- Complete projects to a high-end standard whilst meeting the project deadlines.
Are you interested in this Job Runner (ARB/ CIAT) role? If so, please can you give KAZ a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org