Job Runner (CIAT or ARB)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I’m pleased to be supporting a RIBA Chartered and well-established practice based in central Leeds on their new requirement of an Architectural Job Runner. In recent years my client has worked on a range of projects covering the Retail, Residential, Student Accommodation and Commercial sectors.
To be successful in this role you should have strong technical skills, matched with several years post qualification experience. You should also have relevant project experience and also excellent Revit skills which are apparent through your supporting portfolio.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the opportunity to work in a commercially aware practice with fantastic career prospects.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Job Runner (CIAT or ARB):
- Relevant qualifications (Architectural Technology/ PGDIP degree)
- Boast strong design and technical skills.
- Have relevant project experience as those discussed.
- A full understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Strong Revit skills in your supporting portfolio.
- Ensure all deadlines are met to a high standard, within the given time frame.
- Have successfully managed a portfolio of projects in the UK.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Liaise with external client and contractors whilst remaining professional.
To apply, please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com OR, alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856- I look forward to hearing from you!