Intermediate Sustainability and Energy Consultant
My client is a multidiscipline building services consultancy who work alongside the UK’s top developers, design teams, and contractors across a range of sectors. My client is looking to add an Intermediate Energy Consultant to join their offices in London
Responsibilities for the Intermediate Energy Consultant role include:
- Carrying out IES dynamic thermal modelling and other related calculations
- Produce energy strategy and thermal comfort assessments on a range of projects that vary in size and complexity.
- Develop heating and cooling load calculations, as well as SAP calculations.
- Create energy and sustainability related reports and calculations
Qualifications and experience required for the Energy Consultancy role include:
- MSc within a Sustainability or energy field with relevant experience within an energy consultancy role being essential.
- Relevant experience with IES-VE and SAP software
- Relevant knowledge and experience with NABERs, BREEAM, and operational energy.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well independently and in a team
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive salary ranging between £35,000 and £45,000 depending on the experience and knowledge of the candidate
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunities to progress within the company
If This role interests you or if you are interested in searching for other roles relating to sustainability please feel free to contact Ben Moore on 01792 365008 or email email@example.com. There are many more roles available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.