Infrastructure Engineer (drainage)
Salary up to £45,000 + Attractive benefits, bonus schemes and flexible work arrangements!
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join a successful, well-established Civil and Structural Design Consultancy based in a friendly vibrant office in Peterborough. Due to a steady and forward-thinking workload, our client is ready to recruit for both the civil and structural team, you will be invited to join a friendly and vibrant team working on a mix of interesting ventures from inception through to completion stage.
For this Infrastructure Engineer role out client is offering a competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews, varied workload, promotion from within, pension contribution, bonus schemes, support to become Chartered and more!
Working as an Infrastructure Engineer you will complete;
- Detailed drainage design (surface and foul water) to adoptable standard and construction
- Detailed design of access roads and highways (alignment and pavement details) to adoptable standard and construction
- Ability to prepare and lodge S104, S106, S185 applications
- Ability to prepare and lodge S278 applications
In order to be considered for this Infrastructure Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Previous experience in a similar type role in consultancy
- Expert/very confident with AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Micro drainage, Microsoft Office
- Revit would be an advantage but not essential
- Being local to the office would be a distinct advantage but we can also consider people relocating!
In order to discuss this Infrastructure Engineer role and other similar roles within Engineering please call MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk