£28000 - £34000 per annum + BENEFITS
Infrastructure Engineer (civils drainage)
Salary up to £34,000 + Attractive benefits
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join a successful, well-establishedCivil and Structural Design Consultancy based in Kent. Due to a steady and forward thinking workload, our client is ready to recruit for both the civil and structural design team, you will be invited to join a competent and sustainable design team working on a mix of interesting ventures from inception through to completion stage.
For this Infrastructure Engineer role out client is offering a competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews, varied workload, promotion from within, pension contribution, bonus schemes, support to become Chartered and more!
Working as an Infrastructure Engineer you will complete;
- Detailed drainage design (surface and foul water) to adoptable standard and construction
- Ability to prepare and lodge S104, S106, S185 applications
- Ability to prepare and lodge S278 applications
- You must have experience of road and drainage design on large residential projects.
In order to be considered for this Infrastructure Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Have 3-4 years or more experience in a similar type role in consultancy
- Expert/very confident with AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Micro drainage, Microsoft Office
- Revit would be an advantage but not essential
- Being local to the office would be a distinct advantage but we can also consider people relocating!
In order to discuss this Infrastructure Engineer role and other similar roles within Engineering please call MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk