£25000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits
IES Modeller – London
Salary £25,000 to £35,000 (DOE) Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an IES Modeller to join their award-winning energy management and sustainability team. The business has 30 years’ experience in energy efficiency, low carbon growth and clean energy development.
To be considered for this IES Modeller role, you will ideally have:
- BSc/MSc in Sustainability, Environmental, Engineering, Energy or similar
- Experience using IES in a similar role
- Brilliant communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in producing energy/sustainability statements and strategies
Working as an IES Modeller you will:
- Utilise IES software’s
- Complete energy assessments and modelling
- Undertake daylight analysis
- Complete dynamic modelling for thermal assessments and overheating risk assessments
- Liaise with clients
- Produce energy/sustainability statements and strategies
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, along with excellent benefits package.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.