The client, a RIBA Chartered Architectural and RTPI Chartered Planning Consultancy, is looking for a Graduate Town Planner to join the team. Successful candidates will ideally have a RTPI accredited planning degree (or related qualification), and previous planning experience is desirable. This role is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience from sector-leading professionals.
The Position of a Graduate Town Planner
- The successful graduate will have an excellent opportunity to kick-start their career.
- Work on exciting projects such as industrial, commercial, residential, leisure, and more.
- Be meaningfully engaged in all work streams and an active member of the team.
- Develop into a well-rounded planning consultant.
Essential Criteria as a Graduate Town Planner
- RTPI accredited town planning degree or relevant
- Have a strong desire to work as a town planner
- Have good communication and an enthusiastic mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-faced environment
What is on offer for the position of a Graduate Town Planner?
Strong benefits package
Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
Fantastic opportunity to learn from one of the UK’s leading consultancies
Interested? (…and who wouldn’t be?!)
The hiring manager is looking to meet with suitable Graduate Town Planners ASAP so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Tamzin Warren-Vimpany on 01792 957385 or at Tamzin.email@example.com. We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.