Graduate Sustainability Consultant – Swindon
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Sustainability Consultant to join their well-established, award-winning consultancy team. The role will focus on Life Cycle Assessment modelling. It offers the successful candidate the opportunity to join a growing Energy and Sustainability team where they will work on a wide range of projects within the residential, industrial, healthcare and retail sectors.
To be considered for this Graduate Sustainability Consultant role you will have:
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Engineering, Architecture or similar
- Knowledge of BREEAM and Life Cycle Assessments
- Experience using LCA eTool or One Click (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Full clean UK driving license (Desirable)
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Understanding of the built environment
Working as a Graduate Sustainability Consultant you will:
- Provide BREEAM advice and support with assessments
- Support all aspects of sustainability consultancy
- Produce energy and sustainability statements and strategies
- Deliver Whole Life Cycle Carbon Assessments from planning through to completion
- Assist with embodied carbon calculations
- Use software to model construction
- Build client relationships and ensure all project terms are met
- Provide extra services such as SAP and SBEM
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; 24 days annual leave, pension, flexible working, healthcare, career progression and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy or Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.