£20000 - £26000 per annum
Graduate Sustainability Consultant
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with an established multi-disciplined Sustainability Consultancy as they look to add a graduate sustainability consultant to their award-winning technical team. In your new role, you will be exposed to a variety of projects with clients across the UK and pushed to progress your career.
Your new role as a Graduate Sustainability Consultant will see you take on new duties and responsibilities, such as:
- Provide frequent project updates to clients on progress with sustainability assessments
- Provide sustainability assessments for construction projects from planning through to completion
- Assist with data gathering and data input into Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and embodied carbon modelling for construction projects
- Work closely with experienced BREEAM Assessors, and assist on assessments
- Provide additional support across the team, for example, SAP, SBEM, Sustainability and Energy Strategies.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate all aspects of project work, from tender preparation through to final delivery.
To be considered for this Graduate Sustainability Consultant Consultant position, you will ideally:
- Hold a relevant degree or MSc
- Have a good level of knowledge with BREEAM
- Have an understanding of SAP/SBEM Calculations
- Have an appreciation for the wider sustainability issues
- Experience with IES-VE
Our client is pleased to offer their new Graduate Sustainability Consultant a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities, as they look for you to progress within the company.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.