Job title: Graduate Structural Engineer
Company type: Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy
Salary: £23,000-£26,000 (Based on Experience)
Penguin are excited to be working with a successful and fast-growing Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy based in Glasgow. This vacancy has come by way of increased workload due to our client’s rapid growth. They are currently looking for a capable, enthusiastic, and self-motivated Graduate to Join their Structural and Civil engineering teams.
- The role will be based upon the skill set of the most promising applicant.
- You will become part of the Structures & Bridges Team or the Civils & Geotechnical team.
- The company has a programme which provides the successful applicant to develop their technical and managerial capabilities, whilst engaging with Engineering departments across the business.
- Engineering degree in a relevant discipline with a grade of 2:1 or higher.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audience using different mediums.
- Able to manage your own time.
- A strong desire to learn
- The salary and Benefits are dependent on the applicant.
- The company does offer full support in their staff pursuing Chartership.
- The company is also fully staff-owned. This entails a number of benefits such as a greater voice within the company, and a lucrative bonus scheme.
If working within an award winning, creative, and innovative team would be of interest to you, please get in touch with Sam Lay-Smith ASAP. Alternatively, if you are interested in other Structural Engineering opportunities, do feel free to contact Sam Lay-Smith. DDI: 01792 365 000. Email: email@example.com