Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location: Mumbles, Swansea
Basic salary: £18- 20,000 + Commission (OTE £32,000)
**We are also looking to speak with local Experienced Recruiters too**
Are you a fresh Graduate looking for your first role in a financially rewarding, fun and hardworking company? If the answer is yes, then please read on!
Penguin Recruitment is a specialist environmental and engineering recruitment consultancy based in the heart of The Mumbles and have been established for over 17 years. We currently offer a professional recruitment service across several disciplines including the Architectural, Town Planning, Geotechnical Engineering and Structural & Civil Engineering sectors and we are looking for new team members who are keen to start their career in recruitment!
You will be joining a fast paced and sociable office where you will be given in depth training about the recruitment cycle and also, market specific training to help you excel in your patch. You will also be given a clear progression path for further development including; professional qualifications, internal and external training programmes and also, progression into management.
Skills & Experience required for the role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- It literate with strong Microsoft office skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good organisation skills with the ability to delegate your time.
- A hard working and enthusiastic attitude towards learning new skills.
- Confident communicator when using the phone- this is a phone-based role.
- Degree educated or past sales experience is preferred, but not essential.
Duties & Responsibilities for the role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Screen and profile candidates daily.
- Advert writing to attract suitable candidates.
- Fee negotiation (with guidance).
- Support candidates through the recruitment process.
- Speak to clients daily, building a good rapport to help win business.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly targets are set to work towards.
Our motto here at Penguin Recruitment is ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’ and this is seen in our incentive and group bonding activities. Previous and up and coming days out include; a trip to Alton Towers, Kayaking at Symonds Yat, Zip Lining, Quad Biking, and plenty of days out at local Bars & Restaurants.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com OR KAZ on 01792365100.