Graduate Project Manager – Home-based
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 pro-rata (6 Month Contract)
Our client who is a specialist within the Sustainability industry is seeking a Graduate Project Manager to join their fast-growing team! This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain valuable skills in Business Management whilst also gaining insight into the Sustainability sector.
The Graduate Sustainability Consultant will have:
- Qualified to degree level in Project Management
- Outstanding communication skills
- Impeccable administrative skills
- Ability to work both as a team and independently
- Understanding of the built environment is desirable
The duties of the Graduate Sustainability Consultant:
- Ongoing support of projects and building strong working relationships with clients
- Manage various aspects of the business
- Supporting all aspects of sustainability consultancy
- Aid the management of projects with key clients and update them regularly
This role offers the opportunity for significant training, remote working and an excellent starting salary package.
What to do next? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy or Building Services Sector, please contact Sam Young on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.