Role: Graduate Planner
There is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Planner to join our clients office in London. Our clients expanding portfolio will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects across
Essential Criteria for a Graduate Planner:
- MRTPI qualified or accredited Diploma or Masters in relation to Town Planning.
- Understanding at a practical level in property.
- MRTPI Qualified or working towards
- Strong numerical and report writing skills.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Graduate Planner:
- Provide planning consultancy advice to clients and colleagues.
- Produce reports to support planning appeals and applications.
- Attend and report with clients at regular project meetings.
- Develop and maintain active communication with your own team and other teams.
- Competitive salary.
- Career Development.
- Holiday package.
- Great support system.
Interested in this or other roles in Town Planning. Please do not hesitate to contact Alex on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01792 957383. We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.