Role: Graduate Planner
We are proud to be representing am independent multi-disciplinary consultancy that has a range of Planning services such as Land Portfolio reviews, Strategic Planning, Land Promotion, Retail Impact Assessments, Urban Regeneration, and Heritage Assessments.
And due to a healthy project workload are now searching for a Gradate Planner to be the latest addition to their office based in Norwich.
Essential Criteria for a Graduate Planner:
- MRTPI qualified or accredited Diploma or Masters in relation to Town Planning.
- Chartered Member of the RTPI or working towards Chartership.
- Understanding at a practical level in property.
- Strong numerical and report writing skills.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Graduate Planner:
- Provide planning consultancy advice to clients and colleagues.
- Produce reports to support planning appeals and applications.
- Attend and report with clients at regular project meetings.
- Develop and maintain active communication with your own team and other teams.
- Competitive salary.
- Career Development.
- Holiday package.
- Great support system.
Interested in this or other roles in Town Planning. Please do not hesitate to contact Alex on email@example.com or call on 01792 957383. We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.