£19000 - £24000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer – Coventry
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their well-established design consultancy. The firm have over 40 years’ experience delivering design and technical support across the Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Health, and Educational sectors.
To be considered for this Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer role you will have:
- Degree or Master’s in building services engineering/mechanical engineering
- Understanding of mechanical building services engineering
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Full clean UK driving license (desirable)
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Working as a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer you will:
- Support with projects for internal and external clients
- Assist with drawings, reports, and specifications
- Support suppliers and contractors
- Understand the use of sustainable design
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, and 25 days holiday allowance excluding bank holidays.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.