£20000 - £22000 per annum
Graduate Energy Performance Consultant – Home Based
Salary £20,000-£22,000 per annum
Our client, a highly reputable consultancy, is looking for a Graduate Energy Performance Consultant to join their team. You will be joining an experienced and well-established team which offers services to the property industry across the UK.
The Graduate Energy Performance Consultant will take on the following responsibilities:
- Safely, effectively, and professionally conduct energy assessments
- Carry out property condition inspections and audits
- Analyse and understand findings of EPCs and develop reports
- Manage personal administration
To be Graduate Energy Performance Consultant the following experience is essential:
- Degree level education in a relevant energy or engineering related subject
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and databases
- Understand architect drawings
- Full UK Driving Licence – ability to drive to clients
Additional desirable criteria:
- You have City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Domestic Energy Assessment or undergoing qualification
Our client is delighted to offer their new Graduate Energy Performance Consultant not only a competitive salary but also full DEA and NDEA training and clear development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the sustainability sector, please contact Sam Young on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.