£20000 - £25000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Graduate Energy Consultant – Manchester
Salary up to £25,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Energy Consultant to join their well-established specialist Energy and Carbon Consultancy. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with large organisations to save costs, reduce carbon, and optimise energy usage.
To be considered for this Graduate Energy Consultant role you will have:
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Environmental, or similar
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Net Zero, Energy Audits and Energy Saving Opportunity Schemes
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
Working as a Graduate Energy Consultant you will:
- Support all aspects of energy and carbon consultancy
- Build client relationships and provide strategic advice to clients
- Support the team with energy audits
- Identify and implement changes to reduce carbon
- Highlight strategies to maximise savings and carbon efficiency
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, training and development, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.